- University of Louisiana at Lafayette Studied three semesters in Computer Science, studied one semester in Graphic Design.
- South Louisiana Community College Studied two semesters in Digital Media Design. Currently enrolled.
- CodeSchool.com Fully completed one course on HTML and CSS styling.
- W3Schools.com Constantly and currently learning new and different ways to develop the web in efficient, effective, and smart new ways.
Design Work History:No-Name Vinyl Records & Music Etc.
- Designed and frequently updated unique branding and logo.
- Created multiple business cards aligned with branding identity.
- Produced multiple flyers and notices for use on print and social media.
Fleur de Lis Candles
- Created a custom-shaped 3D graphic for use in many pieces of media.
- Designed multiple business cards for the business entity and store personell.
- Published an advertisement in 'FACE' Magazine.
- Produced an informational brochure designed to guide wholesale customers. Includes illustrations depicting each available product.
- Created multiple promotional and informational flyers, cards and other items for use at the business and around the local area.
- Designed employee uniforms and promotional T-Shirts. Insured that all colors had PANTONE swatch identities.
- Configured a 'Display Screen' in the dining area and created slides to showcase current menu options, upcoming deals, and monthly specials.
- Produced employee training diagrams for use in the kitchen area.
Liggio Insurance Agency
- Vectorized a pre-existing logo.
- Assembled and designed display screen and slides for use in-store.
Lake Charles Community Smash
- Designed, printed and laminated club-flyer style notices for an event.
- Created a digital image file to display local 'player ranking' for use on social media.
Rayne Historical District Association
Garrett Michael 'Gritz' Stelly Myself. Designed and created all forms of media from the beginning, to business cards to flyers and now my own website and resume.
- Raxxar Technologies (< 1 Year): Project Manager, Executive Assistant and Systems Advisor. Created training documents, assisted in the teaching of new practices and followed through with the understanding of new practices, imagined and created systems of processes to be followed through in a spacious, consistent and timely manner.
- South Louisiana Community College (2 Years): Tutored classmates in the fields of Web Design, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and web design softwares.
- Camp Woodmen (3 Years): Cabin Counselor and activity director at Woodmen of the World's Camp Woodmen Summer Camp. At any point in time, was in charge of more than 7 children, ages 8 years through 15 years old.
A short list of my personal 5-year goals are as follows:
- Own my own clothing line, or at least a few articles from said clothing line.
- Produce and maintain a popular 'web-series', which involves a lot of video editing.
- Imagine and create an innovative piece of software to make the web a more enjoyable environment for viewers and content creators alike
- Charles 'Jeff' Darwin
- Lyn Askin
- Christopher Porter
Oversees all designs made for La Pizzeria.
- Matt Fontenot
- Tayler Feliz
- Zachary Edwards